Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Ways to Experience LEGOLAND Discovery Center
from US$66.00
More Info
1,536 results
All reviews an adult bikes tuesday grandkids birthday
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For my 8 year old son it was fun. He had a great time. However, I felt misled. In the website it states every kid will receive their own bag of sanitized legos. We were never handed our own bag of legos and I saw every station had lots of legos that were out in the open for everyone to use, touch, grab, and during the several hours we were there I did not see any legos or the stations get sanitized at any point in time.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank LizTorres75
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My kids were so excited for this. Unfortunately, it was overpriced which if they had fun... I would ignore. BUT from the moment we walked in it was the first employee annoyed about having to scan our baroness to get in...then every hand sanitizer was empty..we waited 20 min to do the 4d just to get in and not have glasses for it they told us we could look for dirty ones on the chairs..so we waited and didn't even get to watch the 4d experience. We made our way to the kids area to build a car to race...pretty much no legos available even with only 3 others building. Again no sanitizer stations had any sanitizer but the climbing play area and all legos and rides ... speaking of rides the 2 rides they offer they did absolutely no cleaning after each person like they claim. It was just a very blah experience and no employees were friendly or seemed to want to be there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Too crowded during covid times. Seemingly no capacity limit. Had to wait 30 minutes to ride a ride and then the laser guns didn’t even work. It worth waiting another 30 minutes to go on. All lego stations filled so my child couldn’t play. Multiple people without masks or wearing them incorrectly and nothing was said. Did not see any employees other than their normal stations ones, no one sanitizing anything.

We left after 1 hour riding the one broken ride and playing on the pirate ship play thing. Waste of $75 and an hour of our lives.

Have been here before and had a ton of fun. Not worth it with no capacity limits during pandemic times.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Every time I comes, I really enjoy myself. It’s a lot to do while visiting with young kids . I recommend this place

Reviewed 31 March 2021

After reopen I decided to take my 4 year old to legoland discovery center. There were some attractions he enjoyed like building the cars and sending them down the ramps but it was very underwhelming for the price. As an Adult Fan Of Lego I was really excited for this experience but left regretting it for the cost. I would have rather spent the admission on a nice Lego set and spent a few hours playing with my son. Then we would have been able to have something tangible to keep forever. Oh and the “Castle” theme ride was all but broken. Lastly their stock of sets for sale as you leave is SEVERELY depleted. Save your money and go to the Lego store in the mall.