1,035 results
All reviews woodfield mall front desk very nice hotel clean rooms business trip chicago area staff was friendly hot tub lots of restaurants a great stay would stay here again the room was nice fitness center free breakfast cookies omelet hgi
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Service at this hotel was superb, particularly the front desk personnel. Christian, Alex, and Yessina did an exemplary job at making certain that my stay exceeded expectations. The room, as well as the lobby were very clean. I will be back!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

A couple weekends ago I celebrated my Baby Shower here and I could not have been more pleased with the service we received.

From the beginning, I was treated with excellent
service, starting from the sales ladies Elle and Rebecca who helped me book their conference rooms where we held the event. They answered all
my questions and made sure the room was set and ready for my party. They even let me set up decorations and drop off items the night before to
make things easier for me. My family decided a few
days before the event that we would just spend the weekend there and they were very accommodating
in getting us all rooms next to each other just so that it would be easier for us to set up and get ready.

At check in, Christian was very helpful in getting us
set in the conference room so we can set up decorations. Helped us put a few things in their big refrigerator for the party and pretty much just let us
do what we needed to set up.

The next morning we went for breakfast. They had a
good variety of food! Everything was delicious!
You wouldn’t think for a small branch they would have the 5 star quality food and service! Jose, Maria and Theresa and the rest of the dining room staff
were so great and so nice. Refilled our coffees when we were low, collected our empty plates so we can go back up for seconds. They even let me bring a
plate of food up to the room for my daughter who was still resting for the big day ahead, free of charge. We were done with breakfast full and ready
to start our day!

During our party the staff pretty much left us alone
to let us enjoy in private. The Assisstant Manager Michael came and checked on us a few time to make sure garbage cans were emptied so that they weren’t overflowing, which was great so we didn’t have to do it. The party was a success!

The next morning we checked out and Dani, Yesenia and Valerie were so great at the front desk. They were helpful, patient and professional with my family all checking out at the same time.

Overall, my family and I had a great experience! I would definitely return!

Trip type: Travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Yesenia from the the Front Desk was very helpful & amazing. She gave us EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! We give her ***** FIVE STARS!! When we first checked in our room was not ready. She took upon herself to clean our room herself. Thank You Yesenia! You’re the BEST!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We love coming here. Mirian, adriana, teresa and chef ernesto in the eating part R way awesome. Very helpful, friendly and chef does awesome omelets. Highly highly recommend coming here. Front desk people r very friendly and helpful too.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

By far the most comfortable bed I’ve slept in a hotel room in quite a while. The indoor pool is heated and has a chair lift for persons unable to transfer on their own from a wheelchair. It is next to a large mall so there are lots of restaurants and shopping nearby.

Trip type: Travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.