“We enjoyed this place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Laugh Out Loud
Reviewed 29 March 2015

It was very nice and funny. It is smaller then what I expected which for me was nice. The actor and actresses were interactive and very engaging. Everyone that was in my party enjoyed themselves. Parking is adequate and easily accessible.

There are newer reviews for Laugh Out Loud

Reviewed 25 January 2015

This was our 2nd time to this theater and liked it the first time but not on New Years eve. They are normally not open on Thursdays and maybe there was a problem getting workers but out of the group that was on stage, only one guy was consistently funny. Even the female owner of the club was taking part in some of the skits and I didnt find her funny at all. Many of the skits were repetitive and seemed to use up time instead of being truly entertaining. There was too long of an intermission and after, every table received both the 'dessert/pastry plate' and a small champagne included with our ticket. The pastries were really just those frozen mini cream puffs and eclairs you can buy in bulk at SAMs club. There were also 2 drinks included and the line to get them was very long. I am glad we purchased the tickets at a discounted $35/ea instead of the $50 normal price. I am not sure we will be back...

Reviewed 29 December 2014

I literally laughed out loud several times during the show. We went to the 9:30 show on December 20th and found it very funny. It was a full house, totally packed, and it is true improvisation. Highly recommended for a fun and different night out!

Reviewed 11 October 2014

Our family of 5 visited tonight (kids 13, 12, & 9) for their "family friendly" improv show (it's Friday and Saturday 7:30 show). We literally laughed out loud the whole time! There were 4 comedians working together totally unscripted with prompts from the audience. We all loved it and admired not only their talent but their bravery in getting up there and flying by the seat of their pants. We would definitely go back!!

1  Thank AMY82371
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We laughed out loud! This was a fun family friendly show! The kids enjoyed it and the seating was great! There is a concession stand with ice cream, popcorn and adult beverages! Fun!

1  Thank kathywisconsin88