“I go here all the time!”
Review of Laugh Out Loud

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Laugh Out Loud
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

We've been going to this improv show for about
a year now. We go atleast 1 time a month, sometimes 3 or 4 times a month. Usually it depends on who is performing. Some of our favorites are Shawn, Jin, Jim, Peter, Tully, Philip.
We really don't care for most of the women performing. I do like Colleen. A couple of our favorite women left :(
Every show is different, some are hysterical, some not to much. It's based on audience suggestions.
We typically have a great time every visit though :)

1  Thank marsmellow
There are newer reviews for Laugh Out Loud

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Mixed review. Being in town for the night I had referred to tripadvisor for a suggestion on something to do near the hotel. The show was funny at times and at times not. They all did a good job but two of them stood out and carried the show. If you want something eat, do it for you arrive.
Would I return most likely not. I wasn't "wow'd" with the show.

Reviewed 29 March 2015

It was very nice and funny. It is smaller then what I expected which for me was nice. The actor and actresses were interactive and very engaging. Everyone that was in my party enjoyed themselves. Parking is adequate and easily accessible.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

This was our 2nd time to this theater and liked it the first time but not on New Years eve. They are normally not open on Thursdays and maybe there was a problem getting workers but out of the group that was on stage, only one guy was consistently funny. Even the female owner of the club was taking part in some of the skits and I didnt find her funny at all. Many of the skits were repetitive and seemed to use up time instead of being truly entertaining. There was too long of an intermission and after, every table received both the 'dessert/pastry plate' and a small champagne included with our ticket. The pastries were really just those frozen mini cream puffs and eclairs you can buy in bulk at SAMs club. There were also 2 drinks included and the line to get them was very long. I am glad we purchased the tickets at a discounted $35/ea instead of the $50 normal price. I am not sure we will be back...

Reviewed 29 December 2014

I literally laughed out loud several times during the show. We went to the 9:30 show on December 20th and found it very funny. It was a full house, totally packed, and it is true improvisation. Highly recommended for a fun and different night out!