“Fun night out ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Laugh Out Loud
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

The show was funny and interactive with the audience. I liked that there was not a drink minimum. It was a fun show for a Saturday evening, and they mixed it up quite a bit so kept things interesting.

There are newer reviews for Laugh Out Loud

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Ticket prices were great through Groupon! This place is easy to find and the humor is good. I like that there is no drink minimum. The late show is definitely better than the early show.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

We've been going to this improv show for about
a year now. We go atleast 1 time a month, sometimes 3 or 4 times a month. Usually it depends on who is performing. Some of our favorites are Shawn, Jin, Jim, Peter, Tully, Philip.
We really don't care for most of the women performing. I do like Colleen. A couple of our favorite women left :(
Every show is different, some are hysterical, some not to much. It's based on audience suggestions.
We typically have a great time every visit though :)

1  Thank marsmellow
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Mixed review. Being in town for the night I had referred to tripadvisor for a suggestion on something to do near the hotel. The show was funny at times and at times not. They all did a good job but two of them stood out and carried the show. If you want something eat, do it for you arrive.
Would I return most likely not. I wasn't "wow'd" with the show.

Reviewed 29 March 2015

It was very nice and funny. It is smaller then what I expected which for me was nice. The actor and actresses were interactive and very engaging. Everyone that was in my party enjoyed themselves. Parking is adequate and easily accessible.