“Great Improv Comedy in the suburbs”
Review of Laugh Out Loud

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Laugh Out Loud
Reviewed 30 April 2017

We were out with our family of four with teen boys. This was our first visit to the Laugh out Loud club in Schaumburg. We went on Saturday night for the 7:30 show, which is family friendly. The place was about 60% full, but there was heavy rain. However, you should be able to get tickets day of. It's an improve show similar to Comedy Sportz downtown where they play comedy games, take suggestions from the crowd, and the comedy is created in front of you. The crowd was a little slow to warm up but when it got going, everyone was laughing and had a great time. They don't have servers to the tables, but they have a bar in back with snacks and drinks. Tables are very close together like the places downtown.

There are newer reviews for Laugh Out Loud

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I live in Ft Worth, Tx and don't have a lot of comedy clubs like this to visit. Any I went to before got weird and inappropriate really fast. Two years ago while on a business trip I came across this place near my hotel. It was listed as family appropriate so I was hopeful about it. I really enjoyed myself and had a great laugh. My husband and I came to IL and we had to try the show again. The show was exactly as I remembered. We both had a great time and much needed laugh. I will come back if I ever get to IL again.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

So a few of us thought we would go out for some dinner, drinks and a laugh or two. While I'm not a great fan of improve, there were some great reviews of Laugh Out Loud so we thought we would give it a try. The location was convenient, easy parking, not to expensive, no minimum on drinks . . . what more could you ask for. Well maybe it was just an off nite but the laughs were few and far between. I though it might just be me but everyone we were with were looking at each other and shaking their heads. A particular set at the end where one of the performers has to guess some words taken from the audience while taking clues from the other performers speaking in some silly dialect was particularly painful and long. I'm guessing that given the other above average reviews there are some good nites but this just wasn't one of them.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

The show was funny and interactive with the audience. I liked that there was not a drink minimum. It was a fun show for a Saturday evening, and they mixed it up quite a bit so kept things interesting.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Ticket prices were great through Groupon! This place is easy to find and the humor is good. I like that there is no drink minimum. The late show is definitely better than the early show.