“I drive out of my way”

Add it.
Fortune House
Ranked #106 of 339 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Reviewed 26 January 2017

I tried this place when I moved to schaumburg and fell in love! I always got the sweet and sour chicken with a veggie eggroll or crab Rangoon. I love the food to the point that I still order and pick up now that I've moved to Elk Grove and out of the delivery zone. Must try the crab rangoon!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Love this place!!! Large portions, loads of different items to choose from, and they also deliver. Fortune House has very delicious food. I have tried many different dishes and they were all great! For a good deal, order during the Lunch period. It is cheaper plus you get a drink (water bottle, canned pop). The staff is always friendly!! Fortune House is a must to check out.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

It doesn't get much better, especially if you're eating lunch and looking to get a lot of bang for your buck. I consider myself a bit of a Chinese-food snob and this place is my go-to every time. I've been going to Fortune House for years and they are consistently awesome in the quality and taste of food. For sure, the best tasting take-out Mongolian Beef in town (though sometimes a little heavy on the onions, so ask for easy onion). The General's Chicken is always a favorite, though sometimes a bit heavy on the sauce (you can get easy sauce too). If you like Crab Rangoon, this place will serve you the biggest ones around--no tiny bits of filling here, these have a very generous amount of filling and are tasty too. Contrary to some of the negative reviews, everything here is made fresh, including specialty dipping sauces. I've turned dozens of people on to this place and nearly everyone keeps coming back. Try it!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

I am not normally a fan of carry out places, but this one is the exception. For good reasonably priced authenic Chinese food from a carry out shop ( no restaurant), this is it!

Reviewed 21 August 2015

this is the best around for Cantonese, Mandarin &Szechuan food . always hot- on time -and delivered.