“Always good food”
Review of Egg Harbor Cafe

Egg Harbor Cafe
Ranked #16 of 355 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Description: Egg Harbor Cafe in Schaumburg offers great service and flavorful breakfast and lunch creations - as well as an espresso bar, children's menu, daily specials, a gluten free menu, many healthy options, and delicious catering fare.
Reviewed 16 November 2016

This restaurant is always busy, but well worth the wait. I love the way they serve tea in an infuser. Food is served quickly. Eggs Benedict is my favorite.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Egg Harbor Cafe is a cozy restaurant offering a delicious menu for breakfast and lunch. They open at 6:30 a.m. everyday and close at 2 p.m.

We enjoyed our meals immensely. The eggs and grits that I ordered were made to perfection and the Door County pancakes that my husband ordered were light and tasty.

I totally recommend Egg Harbor Cafe to anyone!

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Food was good. Breakfast is breakfast. I'd recommend this place. Can get crowded, so if you don't mind waiting.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I had the Lobster scramble and my wife had a fruit crepe and both were excellent. The wait staff was very good at being available without being intrusive. This is one of those places you really wish were closer to home! The scramble was fantastic! It was well worth $10 and had large cubes of lobster - I only expected small bits. The fruit in the crepe was much better than my wife expected too. We'll be on the lookout for this place again.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Great atmosphere, excellent selection, great food, wonderful staff-- couldn't ask for anything more. Will definitely be back when in the area again.

1  Thank gizmosnaughty