US$107
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$107
US$99
Comfort Suites O'Hare(Schiller Park)
US$95
US$66
US$99
QualityInn
O'Hare Inn & Suites(Schiller Park)
US$77
US$67
All reviewsfull kitchenfree laundryclose to the airportextended staydunkin donutson demandfood deliveredlonger stayo'hare airportgas stationfront desk staffan early morning flightbed was comfortablefit the billshuttle servicegreat escapewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Got stranded in Chicago when all flights east were cancelled. The United Airlines folks set me up with a discount voucher so I picked Candlewood Suites. Great price and great property! Food and drinks on property with plenty of options available. Anthony didi a great job checking me in!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Cwsuitesoharesales, Sales coordinator at Candlewood Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Leo M.
Sales coordinator

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I had a two night stay here between flights, had to work one of the days and the free WIFI worked just great and no problems at all.

Check in was very quick and my room clean and large, great if you want to cook.
I had a nice bed and a laze boy chair for relaxing in and the bathroom was very clean.

Downstairs is a little store if you need any snacks and you can have food delivered.

There is also a Dunkin Donuts and Subway just a 2 minute walk away if needed.

Hotel is just a short 10-15 minute drive to O'hare.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Cwsuitesoharesales, Sales Coordinator at Candlewood Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Leo M.
Sales Coordinator

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Did the job for an over night layover between flights. Keep in mind the rooms are designed for extended stays. There is a full kitchenette with fridge and supplies. But no daily room cleaning. It's the best price for a decent quality room/suite around ORD. Shuttle pick up was very useful. Although it's actually provided by the car park adjacent to the hotel. It's a white van that says "Park n Jet". The tricky part is finding it when you exit baggage claim (terminal 2). You gotta go down a level, follow the red signs for Hotel pick ups, come up on the other side, go up an elevator and look for door 1. Be sure to call the hotel desk before arriving they'll give you great directions.
Anthony at the front desk for check in was great. Very thorough and informative. There are not a lot of food options convenient to the hotel. Its a land of car parks, other businesses, or industries. There is a gas station adjacent to the hotel with a Subway and liquor store. The hotel does offer a free shuttle to a restaurant nearby, but the times are limited to dinner hours. Or order in and use the MW or cooktop. The hotel does have the Candlewood Pantry were there is a sizeable offering of canned or bagged foods to cook. My knocks on the room are the size of the bed (a queen) where there should be a king. They have a recliner next to the bed, hence the smaller bed to fit the recliner in place. I guess because its extended stay a recliner is more useful?? Overall a good place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Cwsuitesoharesales, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Reviewed 25 February 2017

This hotel is a very short shuttle trip to O Hare airport. It is an older multi-floor building with rooms that are small yet clean. My room had a double-bed , an oversize desk, kitchen with full size fridge, 2 burner stove and full size microwave. Room also included a reclining chair similar to one found in a hospital room. As I was only planning some shuteye prior to an early morning flight this hotel certainly fit the bill.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Cwsuitesoharesales, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Reviewed 12 February 2017

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on our way overseas. The Park 'N Fly option is wonderful, with ten free days parking with an overnight stay at the Park 'N Fly rate. We did have an issue with the shuttle running a little late on the way to the airport, but it was a good deal all in all.

I liked the way the suites were well laid out. The bedroom did have a closing door, which is nice for families. The bed was quite comfortable and my wife and I were glad we chose this option before the long flight to Hong Kong. They also had a nice pantry selection downstairs where you could buy food to cook in your room.

The hotel is a little noisy with airline noise, but that give you a good idea how close to the airport it is. ;)

Room Tip: The west side has airport view and noise, but the east side has the constant expressway noise.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Cwsuitesoharesales, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. The management team did discuss your issue regarding the shuttle to the company. We hope you will visit us again.