Candlewood Suites Chicago O'Hare
Comfort Suites O'Hare(Schiller Park)
US$109
US$143
Hampton.com
US$99
US$134
US$116
FourPoints.com
O'Hare Inn & Suites(Schiller Park)
US$76
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$155
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenfree laundryclose to the airportsmall kitchenextended staydunkin donutson demandfood deliveredlonger stayo'hare airportsmall shopgas stationfront desk staffbed was comfortablean early morning flightdesk areathe room was nice
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We only spent a few hours at the Candlewood Suites but I can imagine using it as a base for a longer stay. It was roomy and comfortable and the staff we encountered during our late night check in was very friendly. The room had everything we needed and more. It was convenient to the airport as well

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Cwsuitesoharesales, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Leo M. Sales Coordinator

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I stayed here for 10 days and it wasn't bad at all. My room was completely updated with new appliances for the kitchen area, that has a full size fridge, and a two eye electric cooktop, and a dishwasher. It comes stock with pot, pans, dishes and silverware. There are also paper towels, dish rags, and dishwashing liquid. Very nice indeed. The bed was comfy. Not super soft but allowed for a comfortable sleep. They also have free laundry and a shuttle to and from the airport. The blue line 'L' (subway) can take you from the airport to the city for $5.00. The free 24 hr shuttle can drop you off at the airport and you follow the sign's to CTA transportation. The customer service at this hotel is hit or miss. Over all the staff is a bit rude and clueless, as if they don't communicate with each other. With that said I would stay at candlewood suites again. This was my first time at this chain of hotels and the stay was not bad at all. It's a good hotel for families on a budget, business travelers and solo travelers on a budget. Parking is free.

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Lasea75
Reviewed 23 March 2017

I booked a room here and it was fantastic.
They have free Parking , and laundry.
There is a shuttle to a local restaurant , The Great escape from 5-10 very good food.
There is an airport shuttle.
The kitchens have everything you need.
The east side of the hotel you can see Chicago when it is clear.
I used American taxi and it was about 5.00 everywhere I went.
The bed was great.

Room Tip: East side to view the city
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Cwsuitesoharesales, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Sales Coordinator

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Got stranded in Chicago when all flights east were cancelled. The United Airlines folks set me up with a discount voucher so I picked Candlewood Suites. Great price and great property! Food and drinks on property with plenty of options available. Anthony didi a great job checking me in!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Cwsuitesoharesales, Sales coordinator at Candlewood Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Sales coordinator

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I had a two night stay here between flights, had to work one of the days and the free WIFI worked just great and no problems at all.

Check in was very quick and my room clean and large, great if you want to cook.
I had a nice bed and a laze boy chair for relaxing in and the bathroom was very clean.

Downstairs is a little store if you need any snacks and you can have food delivered.

There is also a Dunkin Donuts and Subway just a 2 minute walk away if needed.

Hotel is just a short 10-15 minute drive to O'hare.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Cwsuitesoharesales, Sales Coordinator at Candlewood Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Sales Coordinator