“Dog food?”

Add it.
Cancun Incorporated
Ranked #6 of 9 Restaurants in Sherman
Reviewed 8 February 2016

When Cancun opened, it was the best ever! People would come from Springfield because the food was outstanding. A couple of years ago I ordered a burrito special for carry out. It was close to closing- like a half hour left. I have never had anything so bad from anywhere in my whole life. The meat honestly tasted like dog food. No joke. Never have and never will go back.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

Many years ago when Cancun opened, it was a great place to eat. The owners were warm and friendly, and the Mexican staff was equally warm, friendly, courteous and efficient. Now the place is run by teenagers, is overpriced, portions are very small and the food is HORRIBLE. I recently ordered a chile relleno, and it tasted freezer-burnt - as if it had been pre-made and frozen a year ago, and then thawed, heated and served for my dinner - it had that funky freezer-burnt taste to it. Also ordered a soft taco, and I don't know what they've done to the beef filling, but it's different than it used to be - sort of red-colored and dry - and almost had that freezer-burnt taste as I described in the chile relleno. Even the chips and salsa aren't the same anymore. I ordered both hot and mild salsa, and couldn't tell the difference between the two. The hot was definitely NOT HOT, and both versions tasted like blended up canned tomatoes. The chips tasted stale and they were "thicker" than I remembered. Now that there are so many more, and much better, Mexican restaurants in the area, I'll sure never go back to Cancun. The owners need a serious reality check.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

DON'T GO HERE!!! Had a horrible experience. When first coming in it seemed like a cheap, run down, not very clean Mexican joint and was even more disappointed throughout the time I was there. It was the worst service ever, a simple order was messed up multiple times, the food was poor quality and super dry. The worst part of all.. the owners are rude phonies, which after sharing my terrible experience with someone else they also agreed about the owners. I will NEVER even think about going to this place ever again.

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

Haven't been here in probably 10 or more years. Now we know why.. I had the beef chimichanga with rice and beans. The beef was not all that good and the rest of the food was worse. The rice was dry and the beans were mushy. Didn't care for it at all. My wife had shrimp nachos with cheese. It was tortilla chips with shrimp ( 8 of them ) and some type of cheese that looked like they had laid sliced mozzarella over it and broiled the whole thing. She said " now we know better." So we will not be going back again.

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

If you have a sudden craving for Mexican food (note that I did not say authentic Mexican food ) and don't feel like driving in to Springfield, then Cancun fills the bill! Didn't see a single person of Mexican decent working there, so I can not vouch for its authenticity, but the food is good for a reasonable price. Service is good as well.