“Good Mex Cuisine”

Add it.
Cancun Incorporated
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Sherman
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Tasty and interesting. Good portion size and reasonable pricing. Chips, Salsa, and Queso are fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Great salsa! We love to hit this place up on a week night! The chicken fajitas are great! The margaritas are delicious and service was good! Could use an update in furnishings and the carpet floor is odd. Overall great place to eat though!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

This is a great family restaurant in the heart of Sherman IL. The pricing is very fair and all the dishes come out of the kitchen piping hot. The owner is almost always on hand to greet people and have a friendly conversation. We try to visit at least once a month.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

An evening that was to be fun with my sister and her husband. Turned into a night that won't soon be forgotten. Our first clue should have been on a Saturday night there was almost no body in the restaurant only 3 tables had people at them. My sister orders a margarita the waiter says large or small. She orders a small. I ordered cheese for my rice. The waiter takes off to the kitchen where he proceeds to have an extreme loud conversation with the kitchen staff where he tells them "shut up". So that all in the restaurant can hear. The waiter then proceeds to the table behind us (which were friends of his). And again has a conversation that the entire restaurant could hear and again says "shut up girl". When our food was finally served, it was just ok. Served warm but with no real flavor. I asked the waiter for my cheese for my rice and off he went but my cheese was never brought to me. When the bills came they were wrong. First the margarita. My sister stated her drink was charged 8.00 on the bill for her drink. She told the waiter according to the menu it should have been 5.00. The waiter said "no you ordered large I up-sale!!" She said no I didn't and asked to have it changed and the waiter said "no". The waiter REFUSED and would not take it off the bill or adjust it. I was charged for my cheese sauce that I didn't get and wanted it removed from the bill. The waiter took the bill to adjust it and when he came back the bill was higher than before he left. When my husband asked to speak to a manager the waiter informed us "there is no manager". I asked for the waiters name and extremely rude he says its on the top of the ticket. I informed the waiter how upset I was with the service and his conversation with the table behind us and the kitchen his friends then got into our business and an altercation almost insued. We will never return and have told everyone we know about this restaurant. There are to many great places to eat in the Springfield area to eat mediocre food and to be treated poorly.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

When Cancun opened, it was the best ever! People would come from Springfield because the food was outstanding. A couple of years ago I ordered a burrito special for carry out. It was close to closing- like a half hour left. I have never had anything so bad from anywhere in my whole life. The meat honestly tasted like dog food. No joke. Never have and never will go back.