Grand Dukes Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Summit
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2017

absolutely one of the best restaurants in chicago..great service...great drinks ..super clean..hot food...we love it here..great cream of mushroom soup.....great salads...always crowded,,,love this place

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

One of the best ethnic food restaurants in Chicago, specializing in Lithuanian cuisine. Cold and hot red beet soups are to die for. Zeppelins and potato pancakes are better that on Europe. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Fantastic food and service, just like we had when we visited Lithuania last year. The restaurant is rustic and everything we could have asked for. We will be back!!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

This was my first time at a Lithuanian restaurant and I thoroughly enjoyed it! We were there with a party of 15 or so. We were served family style. Our servers were very attentive and the food was delicious. The food is presented well and served hot. The mushroom dumplings and zeppelin with the farmer's cheese were my favorites. Everyone in my party enjoyed it so much that we have discussed making it a Christmastime tradition.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

It had been a while since our last visit, and the food and service did not disappoint! We went for lunch after shopping at Racine Bakery and the Grand Duke's delli (which is next door). A great idea we will repeat - stocking up on Lithuanian foods and then having a wonderful Lithuanian lunch. While my husband would be content because of the Svyturys beer, he raved about the schnitzel sandwich which came with coleslaw and fries. I ordered the entree potato pancakes so that I would have enough to take home for dinner. Service was friendly and prompt. While it is not cheap eats if you are thinking fast food place cheap (although that is not so cheap anymore) I am marking it cheap eats - $10 - $11 for a generous serving plus a side qualifies!