“Quality Food and Enjoyable Experience”

Grand Dukes Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Summit
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped by this place after hearing good things from some friends of ours. The decor inside was quite nice and cozy. We were seated and attended to immediately. The free bread and butter was very good. We ordered the fried bread and pickled herring (pictured) appetizers; the fried bread was delicious, while the herring was ok. For entrees, we ordered the siberian dumplings, zepplin with farmers cheese/quark, fried meat zepplins, and Samogaitian pancakes (pictured). Food arrived in good time. Out of five stars, each dish (respectively) would rate a 4, 5, 4, and 5. Lithuanian beer on tap was also good. Overall great experience, no complaints.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This must have been my fifth or sixth visit over the last few years. Absolutely amazing, I have never had a bad experience and have tried several of their dishes. The proportions are huge and the staff is great.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

An authentic ethnic restaurant, complete with tiny blonde haired children and Xmas carols translated into Lithuanian. Try the herring, mushroom soup, and pike with creamy dressing and roast potatoes! Yum! You won't be sorry!

2  Thank koehjo
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

I was in town and this was suggested. I've never had Lithuanian food. Potato heavy but completely awesome. Will go back with family the next time we are in town. Authentic music ands the waitress even taught me how to say thank you.

A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

I came in with two little kids.I sat by the table for 15 minutes and nobody even came to give us menus! They had 3 waitresses and 6 people all together in the restaurant.Bad experience. I don't think I would be coming here any time soon.Rather spend my money somewhere else.