“Good TGIF location”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 127 Restaurants in Vernon Hills
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Deli, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 30 June 2016

I was there for lunch with a group of people, the food came fast and everyone liked what they got. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

The menu does offer sandwiches (mainly burgers), salads, pasta, chicken,ribs and steak but if you eaten here a couple of times the menu gets boring fast. The food once recieved is good but service is slow . It would be nice if they offered regular nachos, quesadilla, small pizza, club sandwich or wraps.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

My first trip to TGI in USA and thoroughly relished it.
We ordered Ghost Peppered Boneless wings (very hot and juicy-were better for me than the Wild flavor at Buffalo WIld Wings), BBQ chicken flat bread. For Entrees, we had Chicken and Shrimp Pasta, just too good and delicious.
It was a crowded Sat evening, but would revert back as soon as I can, at least for the wings and pasta.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

We TRIED to have lunch at TGIF after seeing Star Wars. We came into what seemed to be a pretty empty establishment and were told there would be a 10 minute wait. Stranmge, but no big deal so we read the menu in the meantime. The regular entrees were quite pricy, so we focussed on burgers and lunch specials. After over 15 minutes, other patrons walked out telling his they'd been served water and had been waiting over 20 minutes without service. We followed them out the door, along with several other couples. I didn't hear any reason for why they were so badly staffed. Their loss.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

My daughter got a coupon for Friday's so I tried it again. We all ordered sandwiches or hamburgers. They averaged around $10. They were OK, but I would prefer Subway for half the money. And at Subway they do not play too loud Musak. But apparently, iI am in a minority. I see so many restaurants come and go, whereas Friday's is not going anywhere. Obviously they are making enough money to stay alive.