“BEST SECURITY IN A HOTEL”

InTown Suites Chicago West
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Villa Park
InTown Suites Chicago West
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Villa Park
Reviewed 18 May 2016

My wife and I have been here for 4 months. The reasons are...Clean & Quiet. Most important - The Security is strictly enforced. There is no trash lurking in the halls. The kitchenette is a big plus for us. We can't afford to eat out 90 times a month. I live on the internet which is great here. The hugh television is a wonderful addition. They have a state of the art laundry room with dryers that actually dry clothes. There is 100's of restaurants within a 5 mile radius to treat yourself. Grocery shopping is everywhere.

I have had the privilege to interact with several of the employees. One is the evening manager and caretaker 'Katie'. If you stay here you will definitely get to meet her. She is the person who makes sure all of the doors to the outside are secure throughout the night. The one maid that stands out is 'Maria'. She is a sweetheart. If you ask her to wash the walls she will. I have had a few conversations with the maintenance man, but forgot to ask his name. He was there for me. The district manager 'Byron' stops in all of the time to make sure everything is running smooth. Social-able as heck.

Lets get to the price. My wife and I have stayed in practically every hotel in the area. No one hotel can match the price of this hotel.

We love it here. If you have any questions just drop me a line.

Robert Bishop

Room Tip: Any place in this hotel is great. We were two rooms away from the front desk. Not a peep.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2016

If you're in need of an extended stay hotel that's clean and safe and reasonably priced, InTown Suites Chicago West fits the bill. It is a no-frill hotel, so bring all your own toiletries, as they provide a "starter" roll of toilet paper, and that's it. There is a two-burner stove top, microwave and a refrigerator, as well as a laundry room, but you need to bring your own silverware, plateware, cookware, dishsoap, etc. Housekeeping will clean your room once a week, but you do have to wash the towels that are provided for you. The staff is friendly and helpful, and it you have no problem providing your own amenities, then this is the place for you. As I was in between apartments, I had everything I needed, so it was just perfect for a couple weeks.

Room Tip: rooms along Villa Ave are quieter
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Katherine1228
Reviewed 29 December 2015

I called them to check if they have monthly rates and i was told sorry in THIS property we dont have it. I called couple of more PROPERTIES and the response was same... why do you publish something which you dont offer....

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2014

This is an adequate no frills extended stay hotel. Two burner stove, good sized fridge, microwave but no dishes/pots/pans/silverware. Be prepared to provide your own toiletries (soap, shampoo, dish washing liquid) trash bags, and laundry soap. Housekeeping comes once a week. The onsite laundry is 4 washers and 4 dryers and can get busy, the laundry is available 24/7. This is a CLEAN and SECURE location near fast food, Walmart, as well two high end shopping malls and several upscale restaurants. The price is $200.00/week under the local competition. If you're needing more than 30 days in a hotel this is the most affordable place around. The staff was responsive and helpful when needed. I stayed 6 months.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
12  Thank Mark H

Been to InTown Suites Chicago West? Share your experiences!