“Took daughter for a coffee here.”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Waukegan
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Didn't eat here just got coffees for everyone. Loved my peppermint mocha:) Our daughter wanted a coffee so we bought her one as well. Walking distance of our hotel.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Fast and friendly service. They know there menu, great taste. they make it just like i would if i did it my self.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The team not only makes a good consistent brew, but a couple of times when they were having trouble with the drive-thru, the staff took the initiative to offer coffee by the roadside to make up for it. How thoughtful!

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Courtyard right behind this location. The tea got me through the early mornings and busy days that come with a Navy Boot Camp Graduation. The staff was always friendly, the service was quick, and the drinks were very good.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I'm not so sure what it is about "Double-Chocolatey-Chip Frappucino" that other Starbucks misinterpret but many will give you JAVA-chip and label it Chocolatey-Chip! BIG difference if you're not a coffee drinker. Will go wayyyy out of my way to come here to get what I ordered and not "what they decide."