“Nice Place”

Add it.
Paragon Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 149 Restaurants in Waukegan
Reviewed 11 September 2014

We visited last Sunday and had a good time. Huevos rancheros, pancakes and omelettes were all great. There was A MAGICIAN who did a fun act tableside. Our waitress was really nice, and service was quick.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Been ther several time in the last year food staff and service has always been above average Nice going keep it up

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We took our grandson here after his graduation from navy boot camp. He wanted a steak and good family food. This restaurant definitely fit the bill. They have a large selection of Greek and American foods as well as excellent breakfast and lunch. All of the food we ordered was delivered promptly and hot. The waitress was delightful. We each had a different item on the menu and no one was disappointed. It's not a lot to look at on the outside, but inside it is very clean and friendly. A good choice if you are in the area.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

we ordered food to be delivered to the Naval Station which they told us they could come on base and deliver to the barracks where my wife is staying straight out of boot camp once They got to the gate they told us that they cannot come through the gate she doesn't have a vehicle she had to walk over a mile to get the cold food but before that we found out that they could not go come on to base simply ask for money back because it was storming outside. And they wouldn't. not only that she got sick immediately afterwards

1  Thank eddie16000
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I am a huge fan of family restaurants. A friend recommended this place; we were both starving. I enjoyed this place, being that I'm from out of town. It is roomy and cozy with a home feel. There is a nice small bar inside to come as an oasis from a hard day's night. The desserts are scrumptious. The menu has a very wide selection and the food is plentiful...I ate like a king. I won't forget this place and it is a must to anyone passing through the area. A gem of Waukegan, though it is very underestimated aside from the more well known places closer to US 41. I once thought that if I lived here, I'd be a regular without a second thought. I will return.

1  Thank MrCrossIsBoss