“Buying donuts for my sister ”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Waukegan
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We always enjoy buying the donuts that my sister and grandchildren enjoy. We think the service is great. The employees are polite and prompt in their services

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Stopped in for a donuts & coffee after picking my daughter up from the airport it was close to where we were staying and just wanted a quick snack, place seemed clean donuts weren't that special, I've had better & worse just middle o the road as far as taste & selection.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Guy behind the counter seemed like he wasn't quite awake yet. We were there at 5:45 a.m. on our way to Navy graduation. Got some coffee and munchkins to go. Coffee was not mixed well and sugar in the bottom was gritty.

1  Thank Scott D