“Big portions, down to earth prices.”
Review of Westchester Inn

Westchester Inn
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Westchester
Reviewed 30 August 2017

You always want to leave full, and this place will do that to you. I get the shrimp, but have dined with others getting their various items. The dumplings are also very good. Small place and it can get somewhat crowded at dinner time. Meals usually come with soup, desert, sides. Good stuff.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Very friendly staff. Always accommodating. Plenty of food and we go because we are always satisfied. Free parking almost at the door.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Whether pork or beef, food is solid, tasty and definitely generous. Great place to eat AND take home leftovers. I ordered a sandwich thinking I would get less than the meal...NO, all the meat I had ordered before was sliced into the sandwich... My review title says my favorite of anything there..take home that too..

Reviewed 10 March 2017

This restaurant is truly a hidden gem in the western suburbs. I came here for lunch with some coworkers and was amazed to how GREAT the food truly is. The portions are very generous. I had gotten the wiener schnitzel and took half of it home. The potato dumplings are the best I have ever had! And the pazcki is a must have for desert. If you are in the area, you must stop by!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Tastes like old school homemade food, YUMMM!
Small location but that is still ok . The customers and staff are very nice. Comfortable setting with no specific dress attire. You can wear a t-shirt and shorts, dress casual, or even wearing a suit and tie doesn't look out of place.
Gotta try the breaded pork chops! They are so addicting!!!!