“Great fish and wings”

Add it.
Spice N Eat
Ranked #17 of 38 Restaurants in Westchester
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We always get the fish and and 50 wings. Lemon pepper seasoning is great! Can't go wrong. Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

My son kept telling this place was excellent. Today he brought me carry out from there. I had excellent chicken. The food was so good I looked online for a menu or more information. I will definitely visit this place very soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

This is my favorite location for fried chicken wings. I always get the lemon pepper and garlic seasoning. The service is always great and the price is reasonable. If every in Westchester, please check this location out; you will not regret it.