“Bohemian Crystal Shines For Great Food..”
Review of Bohemian Crystal

Bohemian Crystal
Ranked #2 of 111 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: Czech, Eastern European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2004

.. On a recent trip to Chicago, we once again visited the Bohemian Crystal Restaurant in suburban Westmont. This has been a "destination" for our family and a tradition with us to dine there for many years. The homemade Czech food is high quality as is the service. I can compare the food- to my grandmother's and that is amazing.
Seeing potato dumplings and pork tenderloin-Prague style with red cabbage brought tears to my
eyes...with remembrances of home. They have
wonderful soups too including, Goulash Soup and Old Country Potato Soup. There are large portions and large meals can be had there for $10-$15 per person. Other foods which are not Czech are available too.The waitresses and waiters are Czech and are always very attentive and courteous. The owners as well are usually about and are ready for
a good word . I can't wait for my next Chicago trip because I'll be there. The 6 hour drive is worth this!! This is a "don't miss"even if you aren't Czech..if you like good food and hearty portions.

3  Thank triptique