“Best Pork, Dumplings and Sauerkraut”
Review of Bohemian Crystal

Bohemian Crystal
Ranked #2 of 107 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: Czech, Eastern European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2015

Everyone with some Czech blood will LOVE this place although this is not a prerequisite. I've eaten here before however this was like my first time all over again. The food and the service were just outstanding. The servers are dressed in Czech clothing and some actually come from there. They have an large menu and serve Czech beers and also have wine. This is great food and a fun place to eat.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

It has a very long time since the wife and I have visited the restaurant and we were not disappointed. The service was good and the food was just as good as it was when we last visited. My wife has the 1/4 duck and I had the roast pork grandma's way. The amount of food that we received was very good for the price.We were very surprise that the price of the meals included soup,bread,coffee, main meal and dessert.Great value overall.

Reviewed 7 June 2015

First off I want to say that I had invited friends to eat here with me without ever having been here. Pay in mind we are in our early-mid twenties. I had heard the food is spectacular in the area since right afterward we wanted to go down the street to the Humidor Cigar Lounge. This is not a place to meet up with friends I realized when I walked in but it was what it was. It has more of a family gathering vibe. The food was spectacular, so that made up for everything. :)
I had the beef goulash and it was super tasty and flavorful. I added the side of cabbage to it for added flavor and it was wonderful. One of my friends had the quarter duck and the meat was literally falling off the bone when he picked it up. I tried it and it was delicious. If I come here again that is what I'll be getting, and for $16 it would be worth it!

Reviewed 5 June 2015

We always order peach dumplings when we go to this restaurant. However, on our recent visit two of us ordered the peach dumplings. It was like "Can you find the peach?" We think one small peach was divided among our six dumplings. The waitress wasn't friendly and seemed annoyed when I requested an empty glass to dilute my ice water and strong tea.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

We have been dining here for years and it struck me the other day while visiting that our choice, breaded pork tenderlion, bread dumplings and sauerkraut is always identically the same every visit, just something we have come to expect from here. Good food, great quantity and reasonable pricing every time. It doesn't get much better than that.