“Nice and cozy”

La Petite Sweet
Ranked #31 of 108 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 September 2016

On a trip from Chicago to Aurora we decided to try somewhere different for dinner. We were very pleased with our meal but especially for the large choices of savory and sweet combo crepes. Will be back for desert.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Cute little restaurant with great wait staff. Everything we've ordered here
has been excellent. My husband swears they make the best pancakes in the world. Family friendly and GOOD coffee.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

I am not Gluten free. Not why I come here. I come here for the fact that they have the best pastries and baked goods I have had in years! The cheese cake is amazing! The cookies! The lemon squares. I have special ordered in past the pies. The Apple pies were "wow! When I picked up for party it was still warm. That is how fresh everything is here. Plus, the coffee is delicious. Quaint little place with a few chairs and great things to eat and relax. They have a parking lot, so no need to drive up and down street to look for a spot on main street. Family owned and so kind.

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

Yes, it's gluten free. But most importantly it's delicious! High quality with unique tastes. Very friendly staff. Even if you aren't going gluten free go here for the tastes. Try the lemon bars - the consistency, texture, flavor, and appearance are all five star.

Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

Though I don't have to eat gluten free, I always feel better when I do. I love this place for a quick piece of quiche.The bakery is outstanding. The cheesecake is killer! If you are gluten free, you need to explore this place!