“Great Lunch!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I wanted some good Q decided to go here for lunch I had the brisket sandwich with baked beans and coleslaw also rib tips as an appetizer my husband had tips and link combo everything was very good we came at the perfect time when we looked up from our plates this place was crowded the atmosphere was great service was great the owner came out to great us we will be back!

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Came here with family for my birthday dinner. First of all, they have Green River fountain soda. Everyone else that carries it has it in bottles! We started with appetizers. Onion Blossom and nachos. Nachos were good, but the Onion Blossom was probably the best I ever had. That alone was worth the trip! The food was very good also. Split a full slab of ribs with my daughter and still had leftovers. The chicken wings also were outstanding. I had the buffalo wings which weren't that spicy, but very, very good. The only negative was the fried Mac and cheese. There were many other excellent choices that we should have picked. Fried Mac and cheese isn't a favorite of mine regardless. Well worth the visit !!!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Warm atmosphere, friendly workers, hot food and tasty to boot! Great selection of delicious eats- smacks you with down home southern charm!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Excellent ribs and sides, prefer the Baby Back ribs over the equally good St. Louis style ribs. When ordering ribs get the full slab so that you have some for leftovers the next day.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Went to Uncle Bub's for a team dinner. Food was good. Found a metal staple in the pulled pork. They gave us a free beer. A little odd. Everything else was fine.