“The name changes but the location remains the same; the food is better”
Review of Muldoon's

Muldoon's
Reserve with OpenTable
Muldoon's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 138 Restaurants in Wheaton
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2016

For most of my life, we knew this corner-stone location in downtown Wheaton as the Wheaton Restaurant. In College in the 1960's it was one of the few available places to take a date in those days when cars were restricted by both college rules and parents who thought paying the tuition was quite enough.
Recently, we have had several meet-ups of our old College gang there. The food had greatly improved from the rather pedestrian menu of the old days. A good time has been had by all, including our waitresses who got about 25% or more since we hung around for more than an hour.
Service was good but not hovering and anything that needed replacement or augmentation was done swiftly and expertly.

David Blocher

Reviewed 19 May 2016

My wife and I visited this restaurant for the second time. the corned beef and cabbage dish I ordered was was excellent and my wife ordered fish which was also very good. The service was good and prices reasonable.

1  Thank Ahmed A
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Good sized menu, family ordered a variety of items, some good and some not. Service was OK. I would recommend for watching sports and sharing appetizers.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

We went in March for my birthday. It was very nice. It was really close to St. Patrick's day, which is why we wanted to go there. Ironically we both ended up with the South West Salad. It was delicious. It was very big and I asked for a to-go box right away, so I could take some home BEFORE putting dressing on and making it soggy. I had another whole meal.

Service was great.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Muldoon always delivers on food and drink! It's like being in a traditional Irish pub with a wide option of food choices from traditional Irish fare to unique sandwiches, appetizers and full meals. Portions are large. Their steak bite appetizers are outstanding!