“Family-friendly with good menu”
Review of Muldoon's

Muldoon's
Reserve with OpenTable
Muldoon's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 138 Restaurants in Wheaton
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2016

This is a casual restaurant with good food. I usually get a salad, but others in our groups have always enjoyed their meals. Fine for the whole family.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We stopped in here for a quick drink while waiting for our time slot at "Escape for Fun" down the street. We waited, first in line, for 10 minutes for someone to acknowledge us. There were plenty of open booth, seats, etc. Our party of five each ordered a drink. I was surprised that a long island iced tea was $7.50 (better than I expected) but a draft beer that my husband ordered was $6.75 (worse than I expected).

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Biked into Wheaton with good friends and had lunch here. Good choices and lunch specials. Good food, service & fair prices. Good size portions as well. The soup/sandwich combo is a great choice.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

The waitress was attentive to us throughout the meal. Friendly staff all around. Since it is an Irish pub, I ordered Shepherd's pie. I've had better elsewhere, but this was good. Could have had just a few more vegetables and a tad less ground beef. But, the favors were just right. My friend had a good but not great salmon dish (truth be told, she ordered a slightly different version that was on the menu and probably would have had a better dish if she hadn't asked for some changes from the dish on the menu). The noise level on a Tuesday night was just fine. You could hear your friends rather than have to raise your voice and strain to hear.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

For most of my life, we knew this corner-stone location in downtown Wheaton as the Wheaton Restaurant. In College in the 1960's it was one of the few available places to take a date in those days when cars were restricted by both college rules and parents who thought paying the tuition was quite enough.
Recently, we have had several meet-ups of our old College gang there. The food had greatly improved from the rather pedestrian menu of the old days. A good time has been had by all, including our waitresses who got about 25% or more since we hung around for more than an hour.
Service was good but not hovering and anything that needed replacement or augmentation was done swiftly and expertly.

David Blocher