“Pub Food - always good!”
Review of Muldoon's

Muldoon's
Reserve with OpenTable
Muldoon's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 138 Restaurants in Wheaton
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2017

So I wouldn't call Muldoon's exceptional especially when compared to many of the newer restaurants in Wheaton, but the nice thing about Muldoon's is that the food is reliably yummy, the menu is huge with something for everyone, and the price is right. We enjoy popping in with our kids for Fish and Chips or Shepherd's Pie. You get good basic pub food with some extra offerings. The place is almost always packed but they have a lot of seating so the wait is rarely long. A good alternative when you just want a good dinner without all the fancy frills.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Surprised how busy it was late on a Tuesday night as we waited about 10 minutes for a table. Extensive menu with inventive names of entrees and apps. Service was excellent with drink refills made very quickly. Unfortunately our draft beer was served warm. :/. But all other things about our visit was nice.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Good casual place to grab a bite. The Shepard's Pie and Boxty is good. They also have a nice selection of salads for lunch. We've been many times and will be back.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Great place to see a band, they usually have local bands play in the back room, always interesting. Nice bar, decent food. Perfect place for this area of Wheaton. Wish I lived closer.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

I was here with a friend for lunch and downtown wheaton is pretty quiet at lunch time. The restaurant was very open, so it was easy to get a seat by the window. My friend and I each ordered a whiskey drink and the server confused them...not gave us the wrong drinks, but called them the wrong ones. (not that big of a deal, but one has an orange so easily can tell them apart). The food was decent. The restaurant had a general odor of the cleaning chemicals (bleach...)not that this is a and thing but if you have ever worked in a restaurant you recognize that smell and it isn't pleasant. I have very high expectations of servers having been one before and ours was sweet but not great at her job. I think this is why I am giving the place a 3 star...for a $55 lunch (only 1 drink each and that is including tip) I have higher expectations. The manager was present and he seemed to do a good job, he sat us and delivered our food...which I like to see. Not sure I will be back.