“Ideal local cafe for breakfast or lunch.”

Egg Lectic Cafe Incorporated
Ranked #26 of 138 Restaurants in Wheaton
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I went for a late breakfast with my husband and 2 friends. Good food, good service, not too noisy, ideal place to enjoy with family or friends, but I would not hesitate to go there alone. Pleasant coffee shop-plus type of atmosphere, reasonable prices.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Wheaton has a plethora of wonderful breakfast places and Egg Lectic is right at the top. If you go a bit early or a bit later than the crazy brunch hours, you should be seated right away. The coffee is good and the cup bottomless. I love the basic meat and two eggs but sometimes I splurge and order one of the French Toast offerings. So good! My husband prefers just about any form of egg as long as it's stuffed and sauced and Egg Lectic's menu has plenty of choices there. During the warmer months, there is limited outdoor seating. Parking is generally easy and you rarely have to walk more than a block. Go and enjoy!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

My friends at Coffee Break, our women's Bble study met here one lunch time. We had a great fellowship. The service was excellent. The food was good.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

This is a family favorite on weekends for a late breakfast. As close as we can get to a diner west of New Jersey, the options and variety are great. My son always gets a cheeseburger, my wife and daughter get some sort of skillet, and I get one of the various omelettes. The waitstaff is friendly and attentive; your coffee cup is never empty! We also appreciate that the kitchen can accommodate my son's food allergies. The prices are reasonable. There can be a wait if you go during regular breakfast hours, but never too long, and we usually go a little later and get seated right away. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I've been here several times and is always perfection. It's not that big of a restaurant, so there's usually a wait line.

The French toast options are so yummy, it's hard to choose what to order. But my favorite is the crab cake benedict. The chipotle hollandaise is a nice touch. The hash brown patties are different, but they match nicely.

+ creative egg options and French toast
+ free parking available