All reviews steam shower get away my boyfriend rose petals swim spa great room nice size light switches boutique hotel road trip mood lighting sound system flat screen enjoyed my stay king bed cl fireplace
Reviewed 29 May 2018

The pool suite was perfect and everything was perfectly clean and tidy. The staff were absolutely wonderful to interact with. Good selection within the mini bar, bagged ice provided on site, and great grubhub selections near by. You will have no reason to leave the suite!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The rooms at this hotel are really nice and clean. We got the room with the pool in it and it was amazing. Mini fridge stocked full of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, everything you need. The owner and staff were cool and helped handle a slight problem we had with booking through Expedia. We are from Virginia and are telling anyone who goes to Illinois to stay at this hotel. Well worth the price. No complaints. A lot of the reviews were lies as I saw for myself, you cant hear the highway from the room, no bugs or trash.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Been looking at coming here for a while, everything was really nice. Carrie and Aneesha are amazing, we're not from the area but they were more than willing to help us figure out dinner plans and what to do. The suites were really nice, got to upgrade to the bigger whirlpool and there was a steam shower. Definitely coming back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cmayweather
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I was a little hesistant at first but It ended up being a great experience!!! From the staff to the suites. The steamshower was great to sit in after a long day. I will be returning to try the pool suite! Thank you staff for a memorable experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hafeezumer
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Here is my review on The Champagne Lodge in Willowbrook. I have read a lot of good and bad reviews, saw a few videos.. so figured why not give it a try..
My husband brought me here for my birthday/weekend getaway and it was amazing!

Checking in was easy and fast.
We drove around corner to our room which is like a lodge. We stayed in the executive suite. You have your own entrance. So we walk in and was Wowed!!
You have a king size bed pretty comfy with mirrors all around, steam/sauna/shower room, washroom even with a fancy bidet, huge jacuzzi, bench, fireplace, small fridge/freezer. Room was clean no issues. U have ur normal wear n use. Even tho I still bring my lysol spray and wipes just to be safe. Definitely was peaceful and relaxing. Management guy I believe his name was Ron- maybe Don came by quickly to let us back in after dinner because we had demagnetized our room key on accident. Was as easy as a simple call to front desk. If your a smoker it's easy just step outside to smoke. If u need anything they are there 24hrs. So just ask. We had no issues. I loved everything about it. And even after checking out I asked if I could see the pool suite in person. Gentleman up front had no problem showing me the pool suite which looked amazing as well!! We definitely will be back and try the pool suite out as well. The staff was very nice and we enjoyed our weekend there!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple