“Fun place with a great menu!”
Review of Caliendo's

Caliendo's
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Winfield
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Half price pizza on Sunday night - great deal! The sausage thin crust pizza was incredible - the flavor of the sausage was amazing!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I went twice this past week and enjoyed my meal both times. Stays open late so that's a bonus. My friend and I went first time on a Monday night and we were coming in late from Chicago (around 10pm). Perfect spot because we wanted to catch the NBA finals and they had plenty of TV's and a nice sports bar atmosphere to enjoy the game. We shared the BBQ wings and grilled cheese panini. Enjoyed them both especially the panini!! The second time I went was two nights later and I went for dinner on the restaurant side. Also a tasty meal. I had the spaghetti and meatballs. They also do All You Can Eat dinners. If I was hungry enough the first time I went and it wasn't so late I would have done the All You Can Eat spaghetti on Monday nights. Thumbs Up to this place!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We have been here many times and have always got an excellent meal. They have the best pork chops vesuvio I have ever had. Two huge pork chops that are cooked and seasoned to perfection. Everything else we have had is excellent also. Great bar area also if you want to sit and relax and watch the game on one of their many TV's.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Food was decent and typical of a fast food kind of place. We were in for lunch and had sandwiches which were respectable but not extraordinary.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after dinner for drinks and wished we had come for dinner! It was a Saturday night and it was all you can eat crab legs! It looked amazing and it seemed as if everyone was taking advantage of the all you can eat! We had the clams and although they tasted good, there was way too much bread crumbs in each shell. There was a pretty extensive beer, wine and drink menu. Everyone was having lots of fun and enjoying the night.