“Lovely Place”

Cuisines: American
Description: 847- 731-9920
Description: 847- 731-9920
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I've been here for breakfast and lunch several times. Hispanic Heritage and decor. Very nice, lovely murals and lots of model sailing ships. While there are Hispanic items on the menu, there are also American. The Crepes cannot be beat. My favorite dish is the Burrito Breakfast. Has lovely Raspberry Tea. Help very friendly and nice. They do serve dinner also. This is a very good place to take your family and friends.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I dine at Linda's whenever I'm in the area. Each time the food and service is great. I highly recommend their breakfasts.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Mexican and American food. Not the best we've had but filling. Their cook needs to add spices and Marquita was very weak.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

My husband took me there and I ordered the steak tacos. Their corn tortillas are smaller than the regular ones, i.e. those at Taco Bell and other Mexican food places. The taste was not bad, but the price was too much for such a small taco. I ordered two and was still hungry. I finished part of my husband's combination plate. The owner used to work at Starlight as a bus person for many years and is friendly and welcoming. I would probably go back with my husband for breakfast some time but would not make it one of my "go to" choices.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Always good never bad n working my way through the menu because that's the way I roll but not a fan of gambling and yes I must customize my order because I can tacos r a must try