“Great Thai Food”
Review of VIP Thai Cuisine

VIP Thai Cuisine
Ranked #15 of 54 Restaurants in Woodridge
Reviewed 7 November 2014

Enjoyed my visit here for dinner. We were seated fast and despite there being only one person attending to customers, service was fast, efficient and friendly. The restaurant is small. However, I did notice a steady stream of take out customers.

We got our food within 10 minutes of ordering. The taste is authentic Thai and the flavor and aroma enchanting. I had a vegetable yellow curry. Taste was excellent. I do have a suggestion for the management for this place. We were given the entrée and a bowl of rice but no dinner plate! I had to use a small side plate. I would prefer a larger dinner plate, but this is a minor irritant that is easy to ignore.

I would recommend this place if you are in the mood for Thai food. Great taste and reasonable prices.

There are newer reviews for VIP Thai Cuisine

Reviewed 20 October 2014

Thai being my favorite cuisine, I am picky but this place is quite authentic. We usually do take-out or delivery, which comes with a coupon for free Thai eggrolls.

Reviewed 14 October 2014 via mobile

We didn't visit the restaurant but we have ordered takeout from here numerous times. Their quality is very good and definitely a level above all of the other Asian take out in the area. I recommend the crazy noodles and Thai basil fried rice. They offer delivery and online ordering so it doesn't get much easier than that!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The food here is tasty and healthy. They have outstanding brown rice and excellent shrimp and salmon-based dishes (Spicy Basil is a favorite) as well as the usual other Thai items. The service is excellent and friendly. The eat in environment isn't fancy but it's comfortable. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I live across the street so I come here often - not because of the convenience, but for the quality. Family owned - they care for your business. How often does a restaurant thank you for the business these days? Crazy noodles and Pad Krapow are spicy favorites! The Tai beer is also excellent. Good size servings. Good price. Grateful owners. Good combination for a restaurant.