“Tasty!”

El Rancho del Burrito
Ranked #19 of 61 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I can say with confidence that Bedford's El Ranch Del Burrito makes as good a burrito as any I've had since leaving New Mexico.

They're a bit pricey, but not outrageously so. My favorite is the fish (tilapia) burrito with the spicy salsa.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This is a novel idea. You design your own burrito--make it as big & fat as you want. Several meat, veggie and topping choices are available.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Homemade Mexican food - fresh every day!! There are daily specials or you can create your own!! I could literally eat there every day!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

My wife and I and two of our children went there for lunch. It took forever because you have to stand in line to order your food. There was no waitress's or waiters to come to your table. In most mexican restaurants there is complimentary chips and salsa. Or if you have to pay for it you get a reasonable size container of salsa with a lot of chips. That was not the case here. The amount of chips was on the small side but the amount of salsa was very very minimal, in a very small plastic cup. Plus you had to pay for it. The overall taste of the food was not bad but I thought a little on the bland side for mexican style food. I doubt that we go back.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

This place has the best Mexican style food in Bedford and the price for the portions is awesome! Give this place a try , you won't be sorry