“Good Mexican Dining”

Casa Brava
Ranked #7 of 61 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 March 2017

My wife and I went in for lunch. The Burrito Casa Bravo was very very good. Great Margaritas and all the food was seasoned very well. The only down side was I felt the guacamole was way to hot. I love it but the last couple of times it has been way to hot for me. Everything else is wonderful. The chips and salsa is very good.

1  Thank Lowranzo

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Good food and they will cook it how you want it. Good service, friendly manager. Love the lunch specials! Plenty if food to split between two people.

1  Thank magzyB_town
Reviewed 19 January 2017

They are very nice people and the food is really really good. It is very traditional and authentic. Their nachos are amazing and the white cheese is delicious!

1  Thank malu_24
Reviewed 27 November 2016

We were a hungry bunch passing through town and looking for a local restaurant. Casa Brava fit the bill just fine. Typical faux Mexican atmosphere, typical menu, adequate service, in other words no surprises with tasty food. My chicken chimichunga was fresh and served with the traditional sides of rice and beans. Other diners in our party opted for the Zapata special which came with several different standards (taco, enchilada, chili relleno, etc.), all freshly prepared but nothing special. And that's okay. If you are in Bedford and looking for dependable Mexican food, this is the place.

1  Thank 54Nancy54
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

It seems this is the only Mexican restaurant in town and they did well. I tried diner combo with burrito, chile poblano, & soft taco. They were rather good but chile was too cheesy for me. My husband did jumbo tiger shrimp grilled with spicy Mexican sauce. I preferred my husband's choice.