Comfort Inn Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$89
ComfortInn
US$110
  • Pool
Homewood
US$131
US$117
HIExpress.com
SpringHill Suites Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$122
Free cancellation until 19/07
US$109
US$106
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbed and breakfastfront porchb bsgracious hostsbundt cakesweet treatsmaster chefmoment you arriveprofessional chefwhite rosesamazing chefpersonal tourgas fireplacehomemade granolaprivate balconyi can't say enough about howcomforts of home
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We had a great first experience here. Zack and Donna are awesome people and you can tell they love what they do. The Breakfasts that Zack whipped up exceeded our expectations. We thoroughly enjoyed our weekend here and we will definitely try to come back next time we stay in Bloomington.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We had the honor of staying at the Wampler House once again for IU graduation last weekend. This was our second stay at the B & B and it couldn't have been more perfect. This is an impeccably clean and beautifully appointed property, which we knew from our last stay. Amidst the hubbub of graduation, it was our little oasis where we gathered with our out of town family to hang out in a warm and welcoming environment with all the comforts of home--and much better food. Delicious sweets awaited us and our incredible and plentiful breakfasts fueled us for our busy weekend.

Situated just 10 minutes from campus, we were removed from the noise and activity of the celebrations and were able to take a breath and relax in a country setting, yet were close enough to head back to town within minutes easily and with no traffic hassles.

Donna and Zack were the ultimate hosts and attended to our every need. We were so thrilled to have happened upon this gem last year, and found it to be the best alternative to the mediocre and overpriced Bloomington hotels. This place truly enhanced the last of our seven years bringing our kids to IU. IF we ever return we won't stay anywhere else!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2017

WOW! This was a top notch place to stay! From the moment you arrive Zach and Donna are there to great you and will make your stay absolutely perfect! My daughter Brooke and I stayed during moms weekend at IU and we felt right at home! Zach is an amazing chef so breakfast was a meal to look forward too! I can't say enough about how gracious Donna and Zach are. Their bed and breakfast is quaint, so clean and comfortable! We will definitely be back often! Thank you for making our weekend extra special! Brooke and Tina

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I take a lot of stock in TripAdvisor reviews, so when I booked this stay, I knew it was going to be great. It by far exceeded all of my expectations!!! Donna & Zach truly aim to give their guests the best experience during their stay. And they do not disappoint. I stayed in the Wampler Suite with my daughter, my sister & my mom. We were all sad to go. I will definitely be a returning guest in the future!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay at the Wampler House! Beautiful home, delicious food, and friendly service. Far enough from downtown Bloomington to give the illusion of a getaway, yet close enough to have plenty of options

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple