“I like it!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I know Olive Garden gets a bad rap for whatever reason, but I think some of the dishes are very good. Possibly not true authentic Italian, but their chicken carbonara is hard to top!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

The good Italian inspired menu and encouragement to try some wine at a convenient location to the highway. Family pleaser atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Just like any other Olive Garden in any place, the food is always good and the service is excellent. I have yet to see a branch in any city that will disappoint me! The price is relatively affordable with almost everyone!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Wife and I stopped for lunch on our way to French Lick from Indianapolis. The location is very convenient just off of SR37. We arrived around 1:30 on a Wednesday and waited about 5 minutes to be seated. Our server (I believe his name was something like Ojee) got our drink orders quickly. I ordered soup and salad and my wife ordered a two item appetizer of Calamari and toasted beef ravioli. The salad and breadsticks were good. My wife enjoyed both the Calamari and ravioli. I had two bowls of Pasta e Fagioli and it was very good. Service was very good and the restaurant was clean.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

This one is like every other Olive Garden I've been to so if you are looking for something familiar and constant, this is a good place to go.