“Easter Sunday Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 7 April 2018

We got there at 11:45 and missed the onrush of people trying to get into the Olive Garden after church. We called ahead and made reservations but decided when we arrived to go sit by the bar. The waitress was excellent, the food good and the price was average. We had the salad, lasagne and margaritas so it was a nice overall meal. Nothing negative to say; the place was clean, the food good and the service excellent. We will return.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

6 family members went to dinner after a monie. Place was almost empty at 8 o’clock. Service was excellent and food choices were each different for each of us. The food arrived in a timely fashion and was hot and very tasty. The steak was tender and cooked medium rare as requested. The pastas were plentiful and very good. The children’s menu was right on target for the youngster.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

My daughter and I stopped and ordered Carry Out. Now,we know it takes time but, it was slow and the restaurant was not busy. Our breadsticks were hot but, the noodles were COLD and totally unappealing. I will have wait a LONG time until we return.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My family went to Olive Garden on Sunday, October 8th to celebrate my sisters birthday. We sat at the table for 25 minutes before the waiter came up to get our drink order. Service was extremely slow the whole time we were there. I ordered the never ending pasta bowl. I did not like my first bowl of pasta so I gave it to another person in our party. The manager Francesca came over and loudly started berating me for giving away my bowl of pasta. She kept telling me over and again that it was not a shareable item. I had not asked for a second bowl of pasta. Francesca also stated that she was going to charge the other party for a never ending pasta bowl. Other diners in the dining room could hear what she was saying as she kept repeating herself loudly. I have never been treated like that in a restaurant let alone by a manager. Francesca told me it was people like me who ruined the never ending pasta bowl for others. Finally she told me that I could not have a second bowl of pasta even though I had not asked for one. The funny thing is that I could have taken home my bowl of pasta or even asked that they throw it away and ordered a second bowl of pasta. Francesca's behavior ruined the birthday celebration for my sister. Francesca should not be a manager and she's treated other customers in the same rude manner. She should be fired! When I spoke to the general manager Kyle he was very nice and apologetic.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I know Olive Garden gets a bad rap for whatever reason, but I think some of the dishes are very good. Possibly not true authentic Italian, but their chicken carbonara is hard to top!