US$137
US$128
US$116
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$119
Homewood
SpringHill Suites Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$110
SpringHill Suites
  • Free Breakfast
US$133
US$117
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Showers Inn(Bloomington)
US$109
US$106
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanthe holiday innthe breakfast areaquiet hotelchoice hotelsyogurtsliding doorin townshort driveexercise roommy daughterwould stay here againgreat place to staynice staybusiness tripstaff was very friendly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was bring my Daughter to IU for summer misic camp , and I always stay at a choice hotel property. I am almost always happy. In this case I was very happy. I need to point out the reason I was happy is because of Teresa. When I arrived I was greeted with kind words and a smile. When I needed more towels I got them right away. What made Teresa such a great person is her dedication. One of out beds had gum. Clearly the cleaning missed . When I talked to Teresa she came to our room in under 5 min and changed the sheets, but also made sure she Sked me and my family if everything else was ok. We were greatly to her for making our stay a nice one.

Room Tip: Really if all the rooms were like mine there all nice .
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Michael G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review and for mentioning Teresa's service. Thank you for your loyalty to Choice and to my hotel. WE hope you enjoyed Bloomington and will honor us with a future visit.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Room was comfy yet the walls are very thin so you hear every time the rooms use the bathroom. Breakfast nook was small and uninviting they offered waffles which was plus yet everything was quick serve. The staff was polite

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your candid review. Our waffles are to be considered a plus and we do have a lot of guest who come here for them.We hope to see you again.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Our daughter was in grad school at IU and we stayed here several times. It is one of the best run hotels at which we have stayed. The rooms are clean and well maintained and the beds are very comfortable. The staff is quick to bring extra blankets, towels, etc. The breakfast is very good for a hotel breakfast and the staff is friendly and quick to refill items that are out. It is extremely convenient to the freeway and campus. I especially appreciated the "graduation snack bag" and ceremony information left at our door on graduation weekend. What a helpful thing to provide! We are sorry we only have one more visit left here...when we move her to her next city.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Michael G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for your very kind review. Congratulations to your daughter on her completion of her studies. It has been our pleasure to host your family through the years and sincerely hope you will choose my hotel as your travels bring you back to Bloomington.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Nice hotel in a great location. Close proximity to the interstate, restaurants, other hotels and there's a Walmart a block away. Easy access to the Grossington Motors Arena a few miles away if you're going to an event there. Clean rooms and nice staff.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your kind comments. It is our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Location is good when visiting IU. Very friendly staff and rooms are clean and comfortable. Kudos to Cameron during this last stay for going above expectations when we had a need pop up during our visit. Generally, our "go to" place when visiting Bloomington.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MMB3828
Michael G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thank you very much for your loyalty to my hotel It is our pleasure to continue to serve you as well as acknowledging the excellent service provided to you by Cameron.