Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel
US$139
Hampton.com
US$155
  • Pool
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Carmel(Carmel)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$149
Fairfield Inn
US$108
US$102
HIExpress.com
US$160
All reviewssocial houroutdoor patiofull kitchenlaundry roomhotel is pet friendlytaco nightwafflesfirst floorchoose this hotelother guestshome away from homefresh fruitliving areabreakfast buffetsales managerone bedroom suitecarmel area
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed her in early February. As expected, the building and grounds were well kept and the room was clean and comfortable. Snow that fell overnight was removed promptly in the morning.

The exercise room was typical of hotels, but clean and adequate. I didn't use the laundry room, but checked it out. Also clean, though a little snug.

Breakfast was ok, but despite the light crowd at 8:30, the staff wasn't keeping it well stocked. They were out of items and when they refilled them it was quickly cleaned out again.

I would stay here again for work or family.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Jesse S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. I'm sorry to hear the breakfast wasn't up to the standard you've come to expect from us. I have personally addressed this with our staff to ensure this mistake will not happen again

Reviewed 27 January 2018

One of the best motels we have stayed in for awhile. Very clean, even the corners in the bathrooms, nice room (we did not have the two room suite, just the one room which was great too). Dishes, real coffee pot (not a one cup), full size fridge, dishwasher & microwave.Our ice maker wasn't working so maintenance came, was going to replace ice maker but we told them not to worry about it until we left. Very comfortable bed, great hot breakfast, great courtyard with grills etc. Lady at the desk when we checked in very nice and helpful. Nice pet walk to the back of the hotel, nice pool area as well as laundry. We were here for an outpatient procedure with checkups so were here 2 nights. We wish it was closer to the airport so we could stay here when we fly! Very nice!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Hello Debbies 378,

We appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel! We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If traveling to our area again soon, please don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

This place has really went downhill. I have stayed at this property several times a year for 5 years and this is the worst experience I have had at a hotel around the country. First the room smelled like a wet dog the dishes were dirty in the cupboard. Also there was trash left in a cabinet in the kitchen. I went to the front desk right after check in requesting a new room. The girl was very polite but she said no rooms were available. I went back to the room and had to open the windows for fresh air and it was -7 outside. It got worse laying in bed I woke up to bugs or fleas crawling on me. Couldn’t sleep obviously was up at 2am had to work at 6am. When I tried addressing the issues in the morning the lady acted like she could of cared less. So I was checked out immediately(which was happening either way) and went to a new Hampton Inn up the road for 2wks. Awful experience never again would I stay here

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Hello whatever4004,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests and for that please accept my sincere apology for the shortcomings you have experienced and if your stay was negatively affected by the overall condition of the room assigned to you. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I’d like to contact you privately so we have sent you a private message.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I stayed here for 4 nights and five days, as I was in a wedding party, and a block of rooms were reserved at this Staybridge Suites location. I had never spent any period of time at a Staybridge Suites anywhere, but will be more likely to do so in the future, following this experience. The breakfast quality was top-notch, especially compared to the breakfasts offered at similarly-priced hotels and chains. Since my father and I were in Carmel from California, and not familiar with the Carmel area, we asked the front desk for assistance quite a bit, and they were always helpful, positive, and understanding. Our room was comfortable, and my Dad was able to fall asleep in the pull-out bed, without any problems, which was a relief for me. The wedding was a beautiful event, and our hotel stay was a nice relief that only added to our overall experience!

Stayed: December 2017

Dear Marybelle08,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to having you again as a guest again at our hotel.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

So first time at a Staybridge suites. We stayed in Carmel overnight after visiting IU. Cool suite with king bed, Livingston and kitchen. So convenient and so easy to access IU health from this location. Room was clean and comfortable and employees were great. Offers free breakfast and dinner and drinks included.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple