Free cancellation until 29/07
SleepInn
US$139
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$77
US$149
Fairfield Inn
US$247
All reviewsfire pitbasketball courtone bedroom suitefull kitchenoutdoor patiowork spacesafe arealarge screen tvhome away from homedrug storebrown countykitchen areaearly checkevening receptionlaundry roomother hotelsthe entire hotel
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel 5/26/18. Really great place to stay - extremely clean rooms that are nicely furnished, great breakfast, and friendly staff. Highly recommend if you’re looking for hotel in Columbus, IN, area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Amanda S, Asst. General Manager at Residence Inn Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us during your travels. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Please come back and see us whenever your travels bring you to the Columbus area.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Becky & Tammy were so friendly, helpful, and accommodating during my stay. Residence Inn should fell extremely fortunate to have these two women on their staff. The room far exceeded my expectations, both by amenities, and cleanliness.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Amanda S, Asst. General Manager at Residence Inn Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

We appreciate the feedback very much! They are extremely wonderful individuals and I am glad they made your stay feel more welcome and enjoyable. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

The Residence Inn in Columbus is a great stay. It has great Service and a professional and friendly staff. The Manager knows her guests and goes the extra mile to create a welcoming atmosphere. I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amanda S, Asst. General Manager at Residence Inn Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

If I could give this hotel 6+ Stars I would. I came in on a rainy day, frustrated, flustered, and ready to just be done. I had been gifted a room, and Debbie was a warm smiling face from the moment I walked in. I explained my situation to her, and she was beyond accommodating my entire evening and even the next morning. What a great GM! Traveling with a dog (she's a service dog, but this hotel is pet friendly! There is even a puppy poop post out back!!) was a breeze. When we got to our room I was amazed at the cleanliness, and layout. The bathroom was a little dark *as noted in other reviews* but not terrible. Bed was super comfy, and my son argued to sleep on the couch. Not the pullout...but the couch. Fireplace was going often, and waking up to a whole POT of coffee instead of a POD was great. Ann at the evening social was on top of her game, and very friendly. Nice area to sit and chat with other people on their life journey. The pool and hot tub were amazing, and the shower had great pressure! Even as we were leaving Debbie made it feel like we were leaving as friends. If ever back in the area I would absolutely choose to stay here again!

Room Tip: Stayed in 233 - was concerned as it was near the stairs, but only once heard traffic...and even then it wasn't loud
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Amanda S, Asst. General Manager at Residence Inn Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us! We try very hard to make sure we take care of our Guests no matter what brings them in our doors. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us the review. Debbie says hello! Even though we know you are hoping to not have to come back and see us under the same circumstances we do hope that you will be able to come back and see us again soon! We appreciate your husbands service and we will keep your family in our thoughts.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Everyone was so nice. The hotel was beautiful and modern. We stayed in a one bedroom suite and there was plenty of room for 5 of us. One of our kids broke a glass in the room and housekeeping was so kind when they came up to clean it! The swimming pool area was huge and very nice! Everything was clean and the breakfast was wonderful! We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Amanda S, Asst. General Manager at Residence Inn Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you so much for coming and staying with us! We appreciate you leaving us your feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will come back and see us again! soon!