US$124
US$140
US$135
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$76
Residence Inn
US$149
Fairfield Inn
US$247
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay againnice place to staystaff was friendlykristinachannelsbloomingtondog
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Avoid this place and let's just leave it at that. I had made plans in the area and all the other rooms around were booked. When I arrived I realized I could not stay here and left, drove all the way back to Franklin to grab a room.

Just avoid this place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2017

we stayed here while visiting family in Bloomington .the staff was very nice and the room was clean.the floors need need a good seal coat but the manager told me they were trying new cleaning supplies. love that motel 6 has gotten rid of carpeted floors no hidden germs. we stayed a extra night than we planned and was easy to add night. thank you for great stay!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I stay at this property a couple times a month passing through on my way to Nashville. The staff is great and helpful, quick check in. ... Fits the bill when traveling on a budget and I've never had any issues here. I would stay again anytime in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Kristina P, General Manager at Motel 6 Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Jeffrey, thank you so much for your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The staff was friendly, the rooms are bare bones. nothing fancy. Beds are ok. Had a flat screen TV. No shampoo so bring you own stuff. Had a refrigerator in the room. Room was very clean. If I had to go again, I would look at some of the other hotels in the area. But still this was ok. Coffee only in the lobby.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Kristina P, General Manager at Motel 6 Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I appreciate all reviews as it gives me the opportunity to make changes to the property. I'm happy to hear that my staff was friendly, and I apologize for not having items you needed in your room! We are not allowed to stock certain items in our rooms but we do have them in our lobby. Please don't hesitate to call the front desk if you forget something like shampoo. I look forward to having you visit again soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here overnight with our infant while our other child camped at Brown County with grandparents. The front desk staff were very friendly during check-in/check-out. We came in late and were given a room on the second floor. I recommend watching your step as you walk up, as I fell with my infant in my arms. Thankfully, I was the only one that got scraped up. When we left in the morning, I looked at the stairs and all the steps are not the same size so it was no surprise that I tripped going up them in the dark. Rooms were clean and renovated except for the bedspreads had stains, but we don't ever use them anyways. The room did smell like it had been smoked in before, but overall for one night and for the value, we would stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

I would like to apologize for the trouble you encountered during your stay. Guest safety and satisfaction is my number one priority. We are in the process of making changes to the property and I would love to have you visit again soon. Please contact me directly the next time you're in town and I will do my best to ensure you have a wonderful stay!