Motel 6 Columbus
US$109
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$139
US$135
US$94
SleepInn
Residence Inn Columbus(Columbus)
US$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$83
US$114
La Quinta
US$247
Columbus Hotel(Columbus)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay againnice place to staystaff was friendlykristinachannelsbloomingtondog
Reviewed 28 December 2017

We stayed here 1 night while traveling home after the holidays... Overall, had a good experience. We booked the room using the Motel 6 app which is AWESOME. Super easy to use... Location is good and offers easy access to restaurants, gas stations and the freeway. Upon arrival, we were greeted by the GM, Kristina. She is very friendly and personal, and took care of us. She even braved a cold walk in the snow to come down to our room to help us get our TV working. Totally went out of her way. Room itself could use some updating, but it served it's purpose. They are dog friendly and have free wi-fi, both huge bonuses for us. Only downside was that our neighbors in room 140 were partying all night and played loud music. Had to call the front desk a few times to ask for their help to get them to quiet down. Things finally did around 3AM and we were able to get good sleep after that. Checkout was a breeze as we were able to quickly pack our car, which was parked about 6 feet from the door. Would probably stay here again if we're in the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Avoid this place and let's just leave it at that. I had made plans in the area and all the other rooms around were booked. When I arrived I realized I could not stay here and left, drove all the way back to Franklin to grab a room.

Just avoid this place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2017

we stayed here while visiting family in Bloomington .the staff was very nice and the room was clean.the floors need need a good seal coat but the manager told me they were trying new cleaning supplies. love that motel 6 has gotten rid of carpeted floors no hidden germs. we stayed a extra night than we planned and was easy to add night. thank you for great stay!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I stay at this property a couple times a month passing through on my way to Nashville. The staff is great and helpful, quick check in. ... Fits the bill when traveling on a budget and I've never had any issues here. I would stay again anytime in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Kristina P, General Manager at Motel 6 Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Jeffrey, thank you so much for your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The staff was friendly, the rooms are bare bones. nothing fancy. Beds are ok. Had a flat screen TV. No shampoo so bring you own stuff. Had a refrigerator in the room. Room was very clean. If I had to go again, I would look at some of the other hotels in the area. But still this was ok. Coffee only in the lobby.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Kristina P, General Manager at Motel 6 Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I appreciate all reviews as it gives me the opportunity to make changes to the property. I'm happy to hear that my staff was friendly, and I apologize for not having items you needed in your room! We are not allowed to stock certain items in our rooms but we do have them in our lobby. Please don't hesitate to call the front desk if you forget something like shampoo. I look forward to having you visit again soon!