US$66
US$136
HotelIndigo.com
US$109
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$122
US$109
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$73
US$71
US$119
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$149
US$85
US$80
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesbreakfast rooma great nights sleepeconomy hotelfew issueshot showerlower pricebiscuits and gravythe check in processwould stay here againhotel roomfree breakfastroom was clean and comfortablenight's sleepfront desk staffbrown countyandy
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

It was a very nice place, clean, comfortable. Very easy to find. They had a complimentary breakfast, which is great. And the girl at the front desk was really nice. I would definitely stay there again if I have to return to Columbus.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Checked in with Victoria who was sweet and friendly. We arrived around 10pm very tired. The beds were so comfortable! We could have used another couple pillows. Breakfast was good. Coffee... not so much. Perfect for our pass through night on the road. Melissa at checkout was very nice and works very hard at keeping the breakfast area clean. Would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The staff worked with me on not having proof that I am a veteran the first time I stayed there and on my most recent stay I was able to provide the proof that I am a veteran. The rooms are clean fair priced and like my title say's "It is one of the best Super 8's I have ever stayed in. Staff is very friendly and supportive of their customer's needs. I would not hesitate on staying there again.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter" "Corner suites are large and sunny" "Higher floors have less A/C unit noise"
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Very clean rooms, Staff was great, the lady at the front desk, I think that her name was Melissa was very pleasant, I would definitely stay here again and I would recommend it to anyone needing a place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and everytime the staff was very kind and courteous. The rooms are always clean and well taken care of. The breakfast is always satisfying. I have never heard my neighbors during the night and have never been waken up by cleaning staff in the morning. I would personally recommend staying at this establishment.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple