Free cancellation until 29/07
SleepInn
US$139
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$149
Fairfield Inn
US$247
All reviewsbreakfast rooman older hotelwafflesbiscuits and gravyhotel roomwould stay here againfree breakfastclean roomsstaff was very friendlyfront desk staffbrown countyandysuper8walmartinsulationfuneralindiana
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Horrible!! Need I say more!! Rooms are to dark no light it's like there hiding Something! Carpet is dingy and very dirty rooms are to small, stinks like urine, not enough pillows, rude owners, blood on pillow case, and did I mention 156.00 a night!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Amish P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Sylvia,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Super 8 by Wyndham Columbus. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you had so many issues with your room. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problems and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Victoria
super8hotelcolumbus@gmail.com

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived Friday night (6/1/18) and the girl working the desk (young blond girl) was very friendly and helpful -thought she was great. Having said that, there were a few issues with the stay and they include;
1. The breakfast area was about 100 degrees
2. Maid service cleaned our room Saturday after our tag was on our door asking them not to clean it.
3. Saturday night apparently our shower was causing a leak and I had to explain to the one lady serval times that my daughter was not taking a bath and the water was not up to the stopper. I felt like she did not believe what I was telling her. No reason for us to make something up and we don’t make it a habit to cause leaks for other guests. The young blond desk clerk was with her and again, she was fine and no issues with her.
4. Check out was at 11 on Sunday which I confirmed at the front desk. When I returned to our room around 9:45 maid service was in our room starting to cleaning it after I once again left the tag on our door. I let her know that we would not be leaving until 11 and she apologized and left the room.

Positives coming out of this place was the evening desk clerk, the rooms were clean, and the breakfast really wasn’t too bad, and the maid was nice and apologetic when we came back and she was in our room. Overall the stay wasn’t terrible but those issues above were a little irritating.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Bathroom was horrible especially the sink. Toilet is very low for a senior or elderly couple. Avoid room 213 if you decide to stay here. In the area of Columbus,IN you do not have many lodging options since the Comfort Suites and Clarion are no longer options here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 May 2018

If you are traveling and need a place to stay that is nice and doesn't cost you an arm and leg to sleep, then the Super *'s are for you. The place is located so it is and easy on and off from the highway. It was neat and clean and the people were nice. The breakfast was good and the place was clean.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amish P, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dale,
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 May 2018