All reviews outdoor pool room was clean microwave and fridge flat screen tv restaurant next door exterior door big boy restaurant would stay here again derby weekend free breakfast pleasant stay would highly recommend this hotel one night stay great rate staff was friendly restaurants and shopping very nice place
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

The lady at the front desk was less than pleasant when checking in late. Other than that is was a fabulous stay.

I did get my downstairs room I asked for which was nice. The rooms are fairly small with no room for an addl chair but had a refrigerator and microwave which was very nice. The chair at the desk was broken unless you were looking for a lazyback but a pillow worked. Comfortable bed and great pillows and love the outlet on the side table to plug in your phone, iPad and other electronics with room for 2 plugs and 2 USB Plugs. A wonderful bonus!!!!

Breakfast was typical but had good brands of yogurt including Greek, boiled eggs, waffles and not hard bagel. Very clean area.

Since making my reservations only 2 days prior I did pay a little more which was OK. Then when I got my reservation conformation for 4 days, there was a non-refundable Pet fee of $10.00 fee a nighter per pet.

It reads;
"HOTEL ALERTS, Pet accommodation: $10.00 USD per night, per pet. Pet Limit: Maximum of 30 lbs per pet. A valid credit card and photo ID are required to have on file at check-in, or a $100.00 USD refundable deposit will be required for all guests wishing to pay in cash."

Honestly I didn't even look at the confirmation until I got to the room and found it at that time. :(. I didn't realize there was an addl charge. It was on the site where I booked it but I totally overlooked it.

The managers/owners? We're very nice and I did finish up with my business a day early and they only charged me for the 3 nights which was very nice of them. I would stay here again if in the area. Nice grass and a nice hotel Just beware of the additional pet charge.

Also a very nice area with great restaurants and the downtown area is really nice. Make sure you stop at the Glass Blowers. It's so interesting!!! Also O'Charlies restaurant has a fabulous Prime Rib sandwich right behind Crackle Barrel. Didn't make it to the caverns but a very nice area And disappointed I didn't have one more day to check them out!!

I enjoyed my stay!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

My car and I stopped here for the night several times over the past few years. It is quite adequate for an overnight stay. The breakfast food was fresh. The room was comfortable but not really up to present day Comfort Inn standards. I find the exterior color scheme of the hotel very interesting.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2017

The girl at the front desk was less than inviting and it looked like she had just crawled out of bed. Every time I went to the front desk you had to ring the bell because she was always in the back. There was no fan in the bathroom and through the night the heat went off. The hotel was mostly empty yet she placed another group of people in the room right next to us and I ended up having to cover my head to go to sleep because we could hear them through the walls. The breakfast was a joke. The "hot" breakfast consisted of flimsy cold bacon and the eggs were moldy. I do NOT recommend this hotel at all.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
COMFORTINNCORYDON, General Manager at Comfort Inn Corydon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback. We’re disappointed to hear you found your stay less than enjoyable. It is never our intention to make our guest feel uncomfortable or unhappy during their time with us. We strive to make our guests feel welcome and comfortable in their home away from home. So to hear your negative comments makes us take pause to understand what may have gone wrong with your stay.

Constructive feedback is always valued in that it allows us to make things better for the next guest or to prevent future guests from experiencing the same thing.

Understanding the definition of constructive feedback, many of the negative comments are colored by individuals opinion and are not factual. For example, saying that our eggs were moldy is not in fact true, as the eggs are newly made every day and the grill marks on the eggs are from the heating grill and which is not mold.

While we apologize for any disrupted sleep you may have had or discomfort, please know that there is always someone here on hand to take care of any issues that come up during your stay and to help find you a solution. We are open and very eager to make all of our guest’s stays pleasant.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Pleasant staff! Comfortable sleeping! Heat worked really well in the room! Nice & quiet! Complimentary breakfast smelled great but we opted for Cracker Barrel, which is close by! We would definitely stay here again

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Girl at front desk was snippy at me when we checked in. Got to our room and went to take a shower. Some of the towels appeared dirty and the shower tile was chipped and dirty looking. The walls of the rooms are scuffed and chipped - a magic eraser would fix 75% of it. The remote to the tv doesn't work. The beds were ok and we did sleep well. But breakfast was mediocre at best. They have a cooler filled with expired yogurt. The hotel is overall not in good repair. Would not recommend staying here.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business