Comfort Inn Corydon
  • Pool
US$62
US$49
Red Roof
Days Inn & Suites Louisville SW(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$374
Orbitz.com
Americas Best Value Inn Brandenburg(Brandenburg)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$93
Best Western Plus West I-64(New Albany)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$93
All reviewsoutdoor poolroom was cleanflat screen tvmicrowave and fridgerestaurant next doorexterior doorwould stay here againderby weekendpleasant staywould highly recommend this hotelfree breakfastparking lotone night stayrestaurants and shoppinggreat ratevery nice placebagels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I am a leader of a school group of 4th and 5th graders who love history. We visit Corydon every other year. Our "regular hotel" was undergoing renovations so we had to find a new place. We traditionally swim for a short time after the first day of touring but couldn't find enough rooms at the other hotel in town with an indoor pool.

I ended up getting a very prompt and courteous response from the Comfort Inn. We booked our rooms with the help of Priscilla who was very friendly and helpful. I sent her our rooming list and the rooms were all assigned so check in was quick and painless. That's very important after a day of tours and a long bus ride with 10 and 11 year olds.

The hotel itself was clean and updated. Each room was about what you would expect for a mid- tier hotel in a small town: microwave, fridge, coffeemaker, and cable TV. The one room that had an issue was quickly exchanged. All of the rooms were grouped together for easy supervision.

The breakfast "buffet" was the crowning touch. It was a pretty standard offering but what made it stand out was how the staff kept up up with the demand. All of the foods were constantly replenished even with our group of 80 coming down within a few minutes of each other.

The accomodations were so good, that the next time we visit Corydon, we make skip the hotel witn the pool and stay here!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2017

A very nice place to spend the night. Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff pleasant and willing to answer any questions, close to places to eat and repleanish snacks etc. The morning breakfast was fine giving you choices of basic breakfast foods. I would definitely stay their again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

The lady at the front desk was less than pleasant when checking in late. Other than that is was a fabulous stay.

I did get my downstairs room I asked for which was nice. The rooms are fairly small with no room for an addl chair but had a refrigerator and microwave which was very nice. The chair at the desk was broken unless you were looking for a lazyback but a pillow worked. Comfortable bed and great pillows and love the outlet on the side table to plug in your phone, iPad and other electronics with room for 2 plugs and 2 USB Plugs. A wonderful bonus!!!!

Breakfast was typical but had good brands of yogurt including Greek, boiled eggs, waffles and not hard bagel. Very clean area.

Since making my reservations only 2 days prior I did pay a little more which was OK. Then when I got my reservation conformation for 4 days, there was a non-refundable Pet fee of $10.00 fee a nighter per pet.

It reads;
"HOTEL ALERTS, Pet accommodation: $10.00 USD per night, per pet. Pet Limit: Maximum of 30 lbs per pet. A valid credit card and photo ID are required to have on file at check-in, or a $100.00 USD refundable deposit will be required for all guests wishing to pay in cash."

Honestly I didn't even look at the confirmation until I got to the room and found it at that time. :(. I didn't realize there was an addl charge. It was on the site where I booked it but I totally overlooked it.

The managers/owners? We're very nice and I did finish up with my business a day early and they only charged me for the 3 nights which was very nice of them. I would stay here again if in the area. Nice grass and a nice hotel Just beware of the additional pet charge.

Also a very nice area with great restaurants and the downtown area is really nice. Make sure you stop at the Glass Blowers. It's so interesting!!! Also O'Charlies restaurant has a fabulous Prime Rib sandwich right behind Crackle Barrel. Didn't make it to the caverns but a very nice area And disappointed I didn't have one more day to check them out!!

I enjoyed my stay!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

My car and I stopped here for the night several times over the past few years. It is quite adequate for an overnight stay. The breakfast food was fresh. The room was comfortable but not really up to present day Comfort Inn standards. I find the exterior color scheme of the hotel very interesting.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2017

The girl at the front desk was less than inviting and it looked like she had just crawled out of bed. Every time I went to the front desk you had to ring the bell because she was always in the back. There was no fan in the bathroom and through the night the heat went off. The hotel was mostly empty yet she placed another group of people in the room right next to us and I ended up having to cover my head to go to sleep because we could hear them through the walls. The breakfast was a joke. The "hot" breakfast consisted of flimsy cold bacon and the eggs were moldy. I do NOT recommend this hotel at all.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
COMFORTINNCORYDON, General Manager at Comfort Inn Corydon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback. We’re disappointed to hear you found your stay less than enjoyable. It is never our intention to make our guest feel uncomfortable or unhappy during their time with us. We strive to make our guests feel welcome and comfortable in their home away from home. So to hear your negative comments makes us take pause to understand what may have gone wrong with your stay.

Constructive feedback is always valued in that it allows us to make things better for the next guest or to prevent future guests from experiencing the same thing.

Understanding the definition of constructive feedback, many of the negative comments are colored by individuals opinion and are not factual. For example, saying that our eggs were moldy is not in fact true, as the eggs are newly made every day and the grill marks on the eggs are from the heating grill and which is not mold.

While we apologize for any disrupted sleep you may have had or discomfort, please know that there is always someone here on hand to take care of any issues that come up during your stay and to help find you a solution. We are open and very eager to make all of our guest’s stays pleasant.