Hampton Inn Corydon
US$80
  • Pool
US$68
Hotels.com
Days Inn & Suites Louisville SW(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$81
Americas Best Value Inn Brandenburg(Brandenburg)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$98
Best Western Plus West I-64(New Albany)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$84
All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanindoor poolhot tubstaff was very friendly and helpfuloatmealwithin walking distancea great staywould stay here againstayed one nighthousekeeping staffwhite castlefresh fruitconvenient locationnice place to staygreat price
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We planned a trip to indiana caverns, and to beat the snow in our area we came in a day early. I checked in thru the Hilton app, so everything was quick and easy. The staff was very polite, our room keys were ready, and check in went smooth. Kids enjoyed the indoor pool, but little upset there was no hot tub! Breakfast was great, and we definitely enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Nice hotel (be careful bc it is a one-way street}, great breakfast that consisted of scrambled eggs with ham, oatmeal, fruit, cereal, potatoes, juices and coffee. Very friendly staff. Hotel is right off I-64

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2018

This is another great Hampton. The rooms were clean and the hotel was clean.The staff was very nice. I would have preferred just sausage for breakfast instead of the sausage being in the white gravy, but oh well.They had ample selections of other items. The fridge in the room did have a small "closed up" smell, but not terrible. The road into the hotel is one way, it can be tricky if it's your first time there. Overall a great night's stay!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I stayed here recently and was impressed how nice the hotel and staff were. The front desk staff went out of their ways to make sure my stay was a good one. The manager was super. Their complementary breakfast was very good too as well as the lady who staffed it. Thanks to everyone for making my stay a good one. Hotel clean and tidy and quiet. No disappointments with anything.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I had to come in from Canton, Ohio for a funeral at the last minute and stayed here due to the location being good to reach the place I was going. The front desk staff (Angel and Pam) were very nice and helpful at getting me pointed in the right direction for every place I had to go and thankfully were able to change my room from double beds to king size bed with no trouble. I was exhausted after the drive down and calling hours and sleep like a baby with great coffee and amazing breakfast waiting for me the next morning before the funeral serve and my drive home. Thank you for everything, I appreciate it!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank wendymauser