“Wonderful surprise!”
Review of Pierogi Square

Pierogi Square
Ranked #66 of 118 Restaurants in Crown Point
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Pierogi Square a Polish-American carry-out restaurant with unique and traditional pierogi flavors (10 types always available with over 30 flavors to order from). We also have traditional favorites of Eastern Euro fare such as Fresh Polish Sausage, Stuffed Cabbbage, Haluski and more! Sandwiches and Flatbreads. All handmade from family recipes.
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Hard to find little place in strip mall but worth the search! They accommodated my gluten free needs with a couple of tasty options- even cut the meat for me as silverware is plastic. Owner was sooo welcoming! I had Polish Prince without the bun. Very tasty with sauerkraut and chips. Kapusta was kraut cooked in bacon with split peas- how have I never heard of this tasty side dish! What a treat! Potato pancakes were best I ever had. Yummy!!! My family took home several flavors of frozen Pierogis. Lots of food for great price. They cater and are at farmers market in Crown Point every Sunday. Looking forward to trying some of their other options.

1  Thank Leonard A