“Good food, poor service ”
Review of Pierogi Square

Pierogi Square
Ranked #68 of 118 Restaurants in Crown Point
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Pierogi Square a Polish-American carry-out restaurant with unique and traditional pierogi flavors (10 types always available with over 30 flavors to order from). We also have traditional favorites of Eastern Euro fare such as Fresh Polish Sausage, Stuffed Cabbbage, Haluski and more! Sandwiches and Flatbreads. All handmade from family recipes.
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Got three dozen pierogis as part of our Christmas meal. They were very good, however the process of getting them was a nightmare - lost orders and PayPal payments, increasingly later days/times when they would be ready, and still having to wait close to an hour. It's a small store, not computerized (staff writing things on little scraps of paper) and they were in way over their heads for Christmas orders. I would order again but only during non busy times.

1  Thank otcarla28
Reviewed 27 July 2017

My partner and I were SO happy to find a perogi shop when visiting the area. There are plenty of flavors to choose from with several vegetarian options too! When we return to the area we will definitely return! I wish they would ship their perogies so we can enjoy the homemade goodness at home.

1  Thank JordanGrande
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Hard to find little place in strip mall but worth the search! They accommodated my gluten free needs with a couple of tasty options- even cut the meat for me as silverware is plastic. Owner was sooo welcoming! I had Polish Prince without the bun. Very tasty with sauerkraut and chips. Kapusta was kraut cooked in bacon with split peas- how have I never heard of this tasty side dish! What a treat! Potato pancakes were best I ever had. Yummy!!! My family took home several flavors of frozen Pierogis. Lots of food for great price. They cater and are at farmers market in Crown Point every Sunday. Looking forward to trying some of their other options.

1  Thank Leonard A